A great career opportunity for an enthusiastic Visual Designer (print & web design) to join the marketing department of the UK’s leading supplier of interior furnishings.
Focus of the Visual Designer role:
The Visual Designer will be able to apply skill and creative thinking to establish contemporary and modern design influences within the company. Designing for both print and online, this role focuses on creating engaging and creative brand / identity design across various touch points and from a marketing perspective. Design for print and offline will include; posters, signage, brochures, website updates and changes, SEO campaigns, artwork and image editing.
Key requirements and responsibilities:
- Proven experience within a similar commercial role
- Fully competent with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Strong understanding of image manipulation, typography and layout
- Ability to set up files for print
- Good UX /UI skills and understanding of website design
- Working to brand guidelines to ensure consistency and able to work on simultaneous multiple projects
- Can work on own initiative and respond to changing priorities
- Confident presentation skills and able to receive feedback and amend accordingly
- A good communicator who can liaise with people at all levels; suppliers, external agencies, and internal departments
- Look at a design related problem to effectively use the right tools and designs to find a solution
- Time management skills
- Not afraid to challenge outdated design and push to a new level
- Awareness of industry competition and brands to create designs to influence customers
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an established company with an excellent reputation for producing high-quality work. Various benefits include a pension scheme, life assurance, free parking, discounts on company products and health cover.
Salary up to £28,000 p.a. depending on experience.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.