Are you a talented Designer keen to join a fantastic creative agency team that embraces fresh ideas and innovation?
Our client is successful multi-disciplined East Midlands agency with a fabulous working environment and a great and inclusive team culture to match.
You will be joining a friendly studio design team, working on concepts and design assets for new and established clients.
- A degree in a design related subject and minimum of 3-4 years design studio or in-house experience
- A well-executed portfolio demonstrating excellent design principles
- A flexible approach and an ability to communicate well and build and to confidently manage a client relationship
- Experience of working in a deadline driven and fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Adobe CS. Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Ability to proof read and understand copywriting; very high attention to detail
- Comfortable working under pressure and work under own initiative
- Design for various client projects and working to brand guidelines
- Excellent print design skills covering brochures, leaflets, advertising and some knowledge of digital
- Hands on and helpful approach – happy to muck in
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Personable with great communication skills
Other attractive benefits include:
- 5 x per year “sleep-ins” with 11am start, if they communicate this wish a day before!
- Weekly Pilates well-being classes on a Friday morning
- Extended holidays (a 2 day trip abroad with all staff members, just before Xmas)
- A Bupa Healthcare insurance scheme
- A team career progression path
- Discount membership for the gym downstairs
- Now aiming to introduce slightly flexible working hours
- A couple of adorable dogs in the studio!
Salary: up to £28,000.00 p.a. depending on experience and the opportunity to progress.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality