Are you an enthusiastic and hard working Full Stack Developer with experience in PHP and WordPress? An award-winning agency, with a team who take pride in producing and delivering outstanding digital, creative and marketing solutions for their national and global clients is looking for you!
Our client is one of the coolest and innovative full service digital agencies in the region. With over a decade of experience and with widespread expertise in web design, development and digital marketing as well as brand and print.
Now they are now looking to recruit a Full Stack PHP Developer who enjoys using the latest development methods and techniques.
Job role requirements:
- Understanding of HTML(5), CSS and CSS preprocessor experience (SASS)
- Experience with WordPress
- Adobe Creative Suite (mostly Photoshop)
- Server Management
- Version control – Git
- Full development lifecycle from PSD cut-up to deployment
- Additional knowledge of CMS Systems and coding languages, such as .NET, Umbraco, Magento and C# is advantageous
- Have a keen interest in the latest IT technologies; live and breathe code and web development!
- Motivated and enthusiastic to continue learning
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Good time-management skills – comfortable working to strict deadlines
Culture, values and extras:
This is a well established and growing business that values staff and clients; the business culture and values include: mutual respect, listening, ability to innovate and exceed customer expectations on time every time, whilst having fun doing so!
There are regular sports and social events plus a Friday afternoon drink to enjoy!
Salary: up to £26k p.a. depending on experience
Your information is treated in the strictest confidence.