We have a unique opportunity for a talented individual with outstanding writing skills and a creative mindset to join a successful digital technology company, based in Nottingham. Although excellent writing skills are essential for the Learning Scriptwriter, this role encompasses much more.
Working directly within a friendly and motivated team, as well as with the wider teams, this varied role requires excellent verbal and written communication skills. Your role will involve working closely with exciting global corporate clients in both the public and private sectors and the opportunity to travel to their locations in the UK and Europe.
You will create engaging and effective digital learning scripts for a variety of industry sectors. Projects include Apps, games, online, video and more. You will be involved in exciting and complex projects in order to produce effective learning solutions for our clients.
Do you have?
- A University education (minimum 2:1 degree) and an excellent academic background
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a relevant role
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent creative writing skills
- An ability to conceive creative imagery and content; handle complex subject matter
- Previous client facing experience dealing with corporate or professional clients
- Analytical ability and the ability to disclose information clearly and concisely
- A confident and outgoing personality to lead client meetings and work well within internal teams
- A passion for digital communication
- Fluent or native German language skills are very advantageous
- Collaborating with the wider team to conceive and produce conceptual ideas and proposals
- Writing effective training scripts for a variety of industry sectors
- Liaising with clients to gain a full understanding of their requirements to produce innovative learning solutions
- The opportunity to manage small creative projects
- Working directly with internal Design, Software and Commercial teams
What’s on offer?
- Progress your career and develop your skills in particular areas of interest and future opportunities to direct projects.
- Work within a fast-paced, successful digital agency with global clients in public and private sectors.
- A variety of exciting social events throughout the year and entry in to 3 monthly employee awards
Salary: up to £25k, depending on experience
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.