Fantastic opportunity for a talented Junior Designer to make their mark in an award-winning creative tech business based the East Midlands.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Junior Designer to develop their skills in a fast-moving digital design studio. You’ll be designing for a variety of bespoke digital and mobile-based eLearning, marketing communications and software solutions working with some of the world’s biggest brands.
The role will also give you the opportunity to train in a new skill by building eLearning courses in Articulate Storyline, which involves combining your graphic design skills with a technical mindset.
There will also be the opportunity for you to develop eye catching motion-graphic animations and provide support in the creation of UI/UX designs for software projects. Working alongside talented teams, you will be able to develop skills in animation, 3D, illustration and front-end coding.
This amazing role offers you the opportunity to learn a variety of news skills on which to build a successful digital career.
- Producing designs for a variety of eLearning projects: creating, sourcing and modifying imagery
- Gaining experience of working with brand guidelines to design effective imagery
- Creating illustrations, info-graphics and editorial style layouts Creating digital learning content and building eLearning courses
- Supporting in the design and creation of new eLearning templates
- A Degree or similar in a design related or multimedia subject
- Ideally a minimum of 6 months work experience
- A strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is essential
- Ability to demonstrate a range of eye-catching digital work in your portfolio
- Ability to demonstrate brand work within your portfolio and some experience of working to brand guidelines
- A passion for digital design and technology
- Some experience or good knowledge of front-end technologies or experience of software such as After Effects
- Great communication skills
- Good understanding of design principles
- Great layout skills and high attention to detail
In return you will receive:
Salary £16-£18,000 p.a.
Fantastic training and development opportunities
Employee perks such as discounted fitness facilities and awards schemes
31 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
Childcare Voucher scheme
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.