Our client is a Nottingham city centre based design and production studio. Their clients include some of the biggest brand names out there.
A full time and permanent position is now available for a Front End Developer who enjoys building solutions to the highest technical standards.
Focus of the role:
You will work with the creative team to deliver large, digital ad campaigns, apps and marketing and ecommerce websites. You will be building, testing and deploying functional and dynamic HTML5 banners for very high profile campaigns.
You will work with the studio and production team to assist with scoping projects, providing budget estimates and identifying and solving technical issues.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience, preferably within an agency environment
- Experience working with CMS Systems (WordPress, Drupal or similar)
- Cross browser development and accessibility
- Understanding of web animations and transitions, such as GSAP, CSS
- Working knowledge of online ad systems, e.g. DoubleClick, Flashtalking, Sizmek…
- Experience working on large digital campaigns, ecommerce and marketing websites and mobile applications
- An eye for design and detail
- Ability to convey technical issues to non technical users
Advantageous to have:
- UI/UX understanding
- Knowledge of version control (Git)
- A working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- AR / VR experience
- Knowledge of Angular / ReactJS or similar
Salary: up to £35,000.00 p.a. depending on experience, a pension scheme and 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality