We have an exciting position for a Digital Project Manager to join an award-winning digital agency based in Nottingham.
As Digital Project Manager, you will be working within an agile team environment. You will be working on varied and exciting projects including marketing websites, e-commerce, mobile and web applications for a range of clients and sectors.
The Digital Project Manager is a core member of the agile team and will work directly with the Technical Director, Creative Director, Strategists and other Project Managers to deliver excellent products and to ensure innovation and quality. This is both a demanding and rewarding position that will enable you to play a big role in the creation of award-winning digital projects.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- A minimum of 2 years experience working within a digital environment
- Experience of Agile software development methodologies; Scrum
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent organizational, collaborative and multi-tasking abilities
- Communication skills that include the ability to learn, teach and share knowledge
- Responsible for driving the launch of new digital projects
- Developing vision, strategy and a roadmap for each of your products
- Delivery of the projects and sprints on your roadmap
- Ability to understand and deconstruct a clients’ requirements
- Interacting with multiple stakeholders on a day to day basis
- Managing virtual and f2f communication lines to ensure a client is fully informed at all times
- Build of client facing virtual teams and encouraging collaboration between all departments involved
- Delivery of excellent value of your products within budget and timescale
This role is very suitable for someone with a curious and enthusiastic mindset, as it offers scope to add value and develop your career.
- Add value to profitability by implementing efficiency
- Lead large client projects and deliver various services via a team approach
- Identify and improve internal processes
- Share and exchange knowledge with the wider team
- Apart form a competitive salary you’ll be working in a friendly and relaxed, professional team.
- You will be offered professional development and training tailored to your needs
- Fast-track career progression and the ability to take ownership of your own client work
- Flexi time working culture
- Contribution matched pension
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- Fun social activities and company lunches – and a sweet office dog!
Salary up to £35,000 p.a. depending on experience.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.