Based in Northampton, our client is a well established and award-winning integrated agency. Their client base includes well-known and exciting national and global brands. They pride themselves on having a motivated, enthusing and inclusive culture, where employees are valued. A great place to work!
There is now an exciting opportunity for a Digital Traffic Coordinator to help run the day-to-day operations of the digital department.
This is the perfect role for an organised individual from a digital and technical background.
Essential skills and requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years experience, working within and digital studio environment
- Management of digital workflows
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to predict and organise project timescales
- A technical background and a good understanding of web development technology is a must have
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Cross departmental communication; the Digital Traffic Coordinator is a key team player
- Communication with Project Managers to schedule and deliver projects on time and within budget
- Communication with the digital department to signal issues before they become problems and to identify project timescales
- Identify developer resources
- To orchestrate what passes through the studio with clear lines of communication to all parties
- Deliver reporting and forecasting to the Head of Digital
- External supplier liaison, when required
The Digital Controller will report to the Head of Digital.
Benefits include: a profit related bonus scheme, pension scheme, private healthcare discounts, 20 days annual holiday plus Bank Holidays, discretional Christmas closure, employee Quarter awards and Perkbox membership
This is a full time and permanent job position. After an initial, standard 3 month probation period, employees are offered 6 monthly career progression appraisals
Salary: up to £30k, depending on experience.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.