A fantastic career opportunity for a senior level Designer to push the boundaries of design technology and create bespoke projects and exciting digital experiences. You will take the energetic lead on projects and share your expertise to train, mentor and develop the team, working closely with the Design Manager. This role offers excellent career progression in a growing industry.
Our client works with big global brands across multiple industry sectors creating interaction design solutions for digital / mobile media, animation, video, e-based learning, online and motion graphics.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to take the next step in your career development and contribute to building the next generation of designers within and “ideas culture”.
- A design related educational degree
- Senior level experience within a creative agency
- An extensive understanding of the full Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent range of creative design abilities with strong UI and web design skills a must-have!
- Actively interested in the latest digital design trends such as mobile learning and gamification
- Supporting and mentoring a small team of designers, 3D artists and animators
- A sound understanding of front end technologies
- Experience working with brand guidelines to produce effective visual styles
- Idea generation, conceptual design ability and eagerness to partake in pre sales and bids
- This is a client facing role: attend client meetings, present confidently and effectively to the client; gain an understanding of client requirements
- Basic front-end coding skills
- Positive and personable communication ability
- An efficient organiser, who like to get things done!
- An enjoyment of working on multiple projects
- A creative and conceptual approach to work
- Ability to integrate and contribute to a large team
In return you will receive:
- Auto-enrollment in the Company Pension Scheme
- Personal development and support from the wider team
- 31 days’ paid holiday (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Great company events to attend throughout the year
- A corporate discount at all of Nottingham City Council’s gym facilities
- A Childcare Voucher Scheme
Salary Up to £38,000 p.a. depending on experience