A great career opportunity for an enthusiastic Content Executive to join the marketing department of the UK’s leading supplier of interior furnishings.
Focus of the Content Executive role:
You are able create engaging content to raise the brand awareness and to target both existing and new customers. The Content Executive will also keep the website up-to-date with the latest product ranges and interior trends articles, as well as producing email content. On a day-to-day basis you will work closely with the rest of the Content team, SEO team, Digital Brand Manager and Design studio to ensure the best user experience for visitors to the website. You will also liaise with external agencies and oversee the creation of video with a video production agency
Key requirements and responsibilities:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline
- Excellent and adaptable copy and content writing skills that will include writing long copy, video scripts, emails and meta titles
- Work with the Content Manager to develop and implement online trend-led content plans for the website
- Support the SEO team with the implementation of content plans
- Ability to manage different projects at one time, across various brands and (social) media
- An understanding of different types of customers to target the brand
- Can work on own initiative and respond to changing priorities
- An understanding of brand tone of voice
- Ability to brainstorm and to transform an idea into a successful content campaign
- Will be able to plan and deliver campaigns on time, review results and apply to future campaigns
- A good understanding of video content
- Time management skills
- Good verbal communication ability and can work with people at different levels within the business
- An interest in interior furnishing is very advantageous
This is a super opportunity to work for an established company with an excellent reputation for producing high-quality work. Various benefits include a pension scheme, free parking and health cover.
Salary up to £26,000 p.a. depending on experience.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.