Hiring! Senior Client / Account Manager to join a thriving multi-disciplined brand specialist agency based in Nottingham as Client Engagement Manager.
Our client is hugely successful and growing agency that produces outstanding creative across a broad range of digital and print-based campaigns for consumer and B2B markets. Working alongside the Client Engagement Director, you’ll be part of a fun and dedicated team, responsible for client development and retention.
To be considered, you will need to have 5 plus years commercial experience, 3 of which must be within a busy design or marketing agency and experience leading multiple accounts at a strategic level.
As well as ensuring profitable growth for the agency’s accounts, you’ll also be leading and project managing work from a range of clients, ensuring all work is delivered to the highest standard. You will be ready to bring your experience to the team and work with clients with a proactive, creative and strategic mindset.
On a day-to-day basis you’ll be;
- Providing regular communication to clients, suppliers and the internal teams
- Planning, managing and leading projects and campaigns from writing briefs through to delivery
- Presenting work and proposals to clients and offering alternative and engaging solutions
- Managing stakeholder relationships
- Proactively being and advocate for the agency and promoting industry expertise
- Engaging and inspiring other team members
- Taking responsibility for client forecasting, growth and profitability
- Identifying, leading and driving new business opportunities with existing clients
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 5+ years direct client experience (min 3 years within an agency)
- Proven experience leading corporate client relationships across a breadth of industries
- A solid understanding of agency skills and disciplines and the ability to communicate these to clients. A strategic mind-set.
- Experience project managing and leading multi-channel campaigns across print and digital
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Digital knowledge
- Ability to confidently present and pitch ideas to clients
- Great networking skills
A great place to work:
- This is a full time position working Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm
- Regular team socials
- Your birthday off every year
- 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours when needed and approved
- Profit related bonus
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Business Pension scheme
Salary £30 – 40k p.a. depending on experience. Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.